I. Information That We Collect
As part of providing you with our service, we obtain nonpublic personal information about you which may include the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications, questionnaires, or other forms including name, address, social security number, assets and income, and other information we may receive from your financial advisor.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as balances, payment history, parties to transactions and account usage.
- We may verify this information or get additional information from customer reporting agencies or other sources.
II. Information That We Share
We share your information in order to complete transactions quickly and efficiently, identify and protect you against fraud, enable us to determine the right services to meet your needs and to provide you with proper customer service. Examples of customer information that we may share include:
- Information we receive from you, such as your name, address, social security number, email address, assets, and income, as provided, for example, on account applications.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates and others, such as balances, payment history, parties to transaction, and account usage.
Depending on your type of relationship with Centurion Counsel, Inc. we may share information with other Centurion Counsel, Inc. affiliates, as well as with nonaffiliated third parties as set forth below.
A. Sharing Information With Centurion Counsel, Inc.
We share information about you with other Centurion Counsel, Inc. affiliates as permitted by law in order to provide you with other financial tools and services. Our affiliates provide a wide range of financial services and include broker-dealers, investment advisers, financial planners and insurance brokers, among others.
B. Sharing Information With Third Parties Not Affiliated With Centurion Counsel, Inc.
We do not disclose information to unaffiliated third parties except in limited circumstances and only in accordance with applicable law. Please be assured that whatever the reason for sharing personal information, we take steps to assure that those parties respect your privacy by limiting the use of the information to the purpose for which it was disclosed. These unaffiliated third parties may include:
- Companies that perform services for your account that we do not provide ourselves. Such services include account valuation, preparation of account statements, determination of fees and printing services.
- Companies that will help protect your account from fraud.
- Companies that provide services and products necessary to affect a transaction that you request or to service your account such as clearing firms, mutual fund companies and insurance companies.
- Government agencies, courts, parties to lawsuits in response to subpoenas or otherwise as required by law. In such cases, we share only the information that we are required or authorized to share.
We do not share information with nonaffiliated companies who intend to market their products to you. For example, we will not sell names to a catalog company or telemarketer.
III. Confidentiality and Security
The security of your account information is important to us. Only those persons who need your information to perform their job have access to it. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect information, which comply with all applicable laws.